- Customised, comprehensive course adapted to local/regional practice
- To improve competency and skills in obstetric emergencies
- Avoid medico-legal issues
- For hospital accreditation
Every doctor and midwife involved in the management of obstetric patients.
Besides improving clinical skills, get to network and share experiences with other professionals
In order to obtain your certificate of completion attendance in all sessions is compulsory.
Please arrange travel arrangements after completion of the course.
There is a pre and post course MCQ ans skills test. The objective of the test is to evaluate the success of the course, your personal score will not be revealed except on request, neither will it affect your certificate of completion.
Yes you may if you are a practicing doctor/midwife in your country, however the registration fee may differ.
After completion of the course you will receive the certificate via email.
Yes all meals are provided for, please specify if dietary restrictions.
Confirmation will only be given after the receipt of full payment of course fee and confirmation email. If the course participants exceeds the maximum number, you may be allocated to the next available course or a refund arranged.
If you cancel 30 days or more before the course a full refund will be returned; thereafter the course fee of 50% will be refunded if it is within 14 days of the course however you may defer the course to the next available date.
Comfortable non-restrictive clothes to be worn as you may be required to perform skills.
Registration includes all meals, handbook and SST.
All certificates are valid for 3 years.
- Improve your skills by teaching
- Interact with other regional trainers
- Provide skills/training in resource limited countries
- Must be currently registered as a doctor/midwife
- Actively practicing obstetrics
- Attended a full ICOE course within 2 years.
20 CME points for doctors (in Malaysia)